Sunday, 9 January 2011

In My Mailbox (51)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


Not much this week, but excited for all I got!

[Youtube STILL hates me. I figured you guys wanted a post more than the video ON the post!]

Won:

Bought:

Gifted:
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson

--Julie 

Lanna:







I'm not sure I mentioned this one last time, but I bought Across the Universe by Beth Revis and The Time of My Life by Patrick Swayze and Lisa Niemi (blame Oprah, I was watching Oprah and his wife, Lisa, was on there and mentioned the book they wrote and I adored Patrick Swayze so I kind of want to read it). 

I was going to get a few other books this week but my TBR pile is massive and if I keep buying books then I know I'm never going to be able to read them all, I need to let it go down a bit (of course, knowing me I'll cave and get new books next week but at least I resisted this week).


Later.

5 comments:

  1. Great books this week. The False Princess is really good and I love Meg Cabot's books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! I loved ACU!!! =))) Enjoy =)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved Across the Universe...really hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I've read Nicola, The Healer's Apprentice, and Across the Universe and enjoyed all of them. And I have False Princess in my reading pile! It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to getting Across the Universe. And the Patrick Swayze book should be good--that episode made it clear what a sweet couple they were. So sad!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.