Sunday, 16 January 2011

In My Mailbox (52) & Contest Winner

Before we get to IMM, someone posted a comment asking who won the Entangled contest. The winner was Harmony and I've ordered the book for her already. I don't really like making individual posts announcing contest winners, I just email the winners to let them know they've won.

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I had a REALLY slow week, until Friday when a giant box was waiting for me to come home. Biggest. Box. Ever.

Bought:
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean

For Review/Gifted:
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers +bookmarks and tattoos [SO excited for this one. I'm definitely reading this one now. It is signed to me and was sent by Lisa for helping with the cover reveal and being her cheerleader and what not. Review for this won't be up until June or July.]

That's it for me this week! Any thoughts on these books?

--Julie

Lanna:

Yeah, the whole not buying books thing? *failed with flying colours*

For review:

In the Bag by Jim Carrington

Not the sort of book I'd pick up on my own but that was the same with Jim's first book, which I read and loved last year.

The Demon Collector by John Mayhew

I think this is the second in a series (the first being Mortlock?), but I haven't read the first book and with Mount TBR well past the point of crazy, it'll probably be a while before I get to it.

Calling for Angels by Alex Smith

I'm about halfway through this one, should have a review up for it next week.

Bought:

The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
Subject Seven by James A. Moore
Forever by Judy Blume
Hacking Harvard by Robin Wasserman
Trapped by Michael Northrop
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

Later.

4 comments:

  1. Warped and Timeless look so very good! And, I enjoyed Folly. Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the books got there. They all sound so good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week. I wouldn't even know where to start. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great books! I think all of them are on my wishlist! Especially Nevermore! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.