Saturday, 22 January 2011

In My Mailbox (53)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Julie:

Exciting week this week! I finally got finished copies of some books I loved, plus a few short, good reads from Barnes and Noble and one review book that sounds really good!

Bought:
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
The Beautiful Between by Alyssa Sheinmel
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

For Review:
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

Lanna:


Just got two this week... I think. o.O





For review:


Withering Tights by Louise Rennison


Bought:


To the Edge by Cindy Gerard 


I was in the mood to read a romance story about a bodyguard, so I just searched through Amazon and this one looked pretty good. Plus, it allows me to give adult novels another chance.


Later.

3 comments:

  1. I got The Lover's Dictionary as well. It looks great. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic mailboxes lady.... and all books i have not read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got awesome books this week !! I can't wait to read them all !! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.