Sunday, 30 January 2011

In My Mailbox (54)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Julie:

Look, it's a vlog, it's a vlog! I know it's been ages, but my theory is that since I was using higher quality on my new camera, youtube needed more time to upload the better quality. But I decided to use my old camera this week and then it only took 4 hours which is INFINITELY more manageable than 32 hours...yeah.

I talk REALLY fast, so I apologize. But old camera's memory only holds like 6 minutes of video and I hate having to combine videos and bleh.


Bought:
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Haunted by Joy Preble
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Drought by Pam Bachorz
Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly

For Review:
The Lucky Kind by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Lanna:


Bought:

Mortal Kiss by Alice Moss
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Angel by L. A. Weatherly
A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
Cash: The Autobiography by Johnny Cash 
Sentimental Education and Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert

And this is sort of a book but not: Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith

Later.

3 comments:

  1. I so loved THE IRON QUEEN. ::sigh:: Hope you guys enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new books! I have to buy The Iron Queen. I still need to read The Iron Daughter. To many books, too little time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.