Sunday, 6 February 2011

In My Mailbox (55)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Julie:

My week started with a BANG...well it was more like a squeal.

Only two books this week overall, but I'm SO EXCITED for both. It's possible I'll have finished one of them by time you read this...maybe.

And because it's only 2 books and I look like crap, no vlog this week.

For Review:
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Thanks HarperTeen!)
Strings Attached by Judy Blundell (Thanks Scholastic)

--Julie

Lanna:

Bought:

Carrie, Misery and The Shining by Stephen King
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

I've been buying more classics lately, because there's a bunch that have been on my wish list for ages but keep getting bumped down by the YA awesomeness. And, well, I realised I hadn't read any Stephen King novels - love the movie versions, but haven't read the
books *hangs head in shame*... figured it's about time I changed that.

Anyway, that's all.

Later.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Wither! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to hear your thoughts on Divergent! No Strings looks really good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Other Words for Love. You will love it! It's such a great novel! I hope you enjoy it and all the other great books :)

    www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.