Sunday, 27 February 2011

In My Mailbox (58)

Julie:

Just two books this week. Both are finished copies and so, so gorgeous. Miles from Ordinary showed up at some point while I was away and Darkness Becomes Her showed up on Friday.

For Review:

--Julie

Lanna:


For Review:

West of the Moon by Katherine Langrish
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting

Bought:

Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakly-Cartwright

Later.

9 comments:

  1. Firelight is a pretty good book, I hope you'll like it !! I can't wait to read Miles from Ordninary : it seems great !!
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on Miles From Ordinary. The Chosen One is one of my favorite YA books of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fanstastic pile of books! They all look very interesting.I LOVED Fallen and I can't wait to read The Iron Witch!
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some awesome books. I just finished reading Firelight and it was very good. I hope you enjoy reading it as much I did. Here is my IMM Link text

    I'm also a new follower to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to read Darkness Becomes Her; glad to hear you're enjoying it thus far!

    Awesome mail week! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books this week! I am waiting for my copy of Firelight to arrive. It looks awesome. Enjoy all your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many awesome books! hope you enjoy them! miles from ordinary souns particularly exciting. happy reading.
    here's what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots f great books this week. Go Firelight!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many great books, lucky you. Enjoy reading them, because there is couple I can't wait to read

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.