Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Sweet Venom Cover Reveal!

Coming October 2011 from Katherine Tegan Books...

Three teenage descendants of Medusa, the once-beautiful gorgon maligned by myth, must reunite and embrace their fates in a world where monsters lurk in plain sight.

Isn't this gorgeous? It reminds me of The Nineteenth Wife's cover (I think that's the book anyway) and I love the subtle curves at the end of the hair, as a throw back to Medusa.

You can add the book on goodreads here.
You can learn more about it on Tera Lynn Childs' website here.
Want to get to know the characters? Just click here!
And you can add it on facebook!

I'm super excited for this series and I hope you all are too!

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.