Sunday, 6 March 2011

In My Mailbox (59)

This was started by The Story Siren...can you do the rest? I'm kinda tired...

Got some awesome books this week and because I have a spending problem, I'm already guaranteed more books next week!

[video will go HERE when I find the wire for my camera.]

For Review:
Illusions by Aprilynne Pike
Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Bought:
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin
$50 B&N Gift Card

--Julie 

Lanna:

I only got one book this week, Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr and it was for review. I wasn't expecting to get that, I wasn't sure if I was even going to continue with the Wicked Lovely series but seeing as I have Darkest Mercy now, I may as well. I'm gonna buy the other two books next time I'm buying books. 


Anyway, that's all.


Later.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous : I so want to read Illusions. I hope you'll love it =) !! Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Forgotten! I got that one last week! Definitely looking forward to reading it--can't wait to hear what you think! :)

    And Lana, I felt the same way about Darkest Mercy! I haven't read the fourth book yet, but I have the fifth. Hmm. =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! Forgotten looks sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice set of books i must say! Especially illusions sounds to be great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.