Sunday, 13 March 2011

In My Mailbox (60)

All credit goes to Kristi at The Story Siren. We know this by now, yes?

Julie:

So...maybe I went overboard this week. Just maybe. But, whatever. It's too late to change what has happened.

[Someday I will vlog again. But I still don't know where the wire is for my new camera and by time I went to record it and realized my old camera was in my brother's room, my brother was asleep...so yeah.]

For Review:
Leverage by Joshua C. Cohen
Crossing Lines by Paul Volponi

Bought:
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams

Lanna:


For Review:
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Chime by Franny Billingsley (That cover = so pretty in person)

All I have to say about getting those is:


Bought:
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens

So...what'd you guys get this week?

Later.

p.s. You know you're addicted to Tumblr when you find it easier to express your emotions using GIF's than using words. o.O

7 comments:

  1. Divergent, Chime, Leverage! You both got some awesome books :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some awesome books on those lists.
    So jealous of Chime and Divergent ;D
    Hope they all end up being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Hex Hall, I hope you do the same(:
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Simon gif! Divergent! Angus! Ten Ways to Be Adored! Awesome books as noted by my exclamtion point usage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I'm Kate Evangelista, author of Taste, and I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself. If you have the time, please stop by The Coffee Bar by using the link below:

    http://kateevangelistanovels.blogspot.com/

    I hope to see you there.

    Sincerely,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, how do you find GIFs on tumblr? I'm trying to figure it out.
    And i'm lost.
    (Feels very dumb!)
    LOVE the one of Natalie from Garden State! (one of my fav movies!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Chime and Divergent and Georgia Nicholsen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.