Sunday, 20 March 2011

In My Mailbox (61)

I would make this fancier/nicer/add in my disclaimer (we all know Kristi/The Story Siren by now, yes?)/etc. But it's currently 2 am and I REALLY want to go work out before I pass out from exhaustion and I have church at 9 in the morning...so yeah. This is the best I can do.

Won:
Exposed by Kimberly Marcus (from Random Buzzers)

Bought:
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Chime by Franny Billingsley
Royally Crushed by Niki Burnham

What did you get in YOUR mailbox?

--Julie

Lanna:

And to continue the "very little effort went into this" IMM post, I'm ill, so I'm just going to list the books. No pictures or links or anything, sorry:


For review:

Tomorrow When the War Began by John Marsden (the movie tie-in cover, I had one of the old paperbacks already, but hadn't read it. I've seen the movie thought, it was really good. I'll give my extra copy to my friend)

The Opposite of Amber by Gillian Phillip (Already had an ARC, but this one is a finished copy and it's so pretty)

Defiance by Lili St Crow (I have Strange Angels, but haven't read it yet - I'll need to get the other books in the series too, it looks awesome and I've heard good things about it)


Later.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I LOVED Chime. Hope you enjoy it, too! :)
    Great haul this week, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool books! I've heard Wither and Exposed are wonderful,

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading Chime right now and Im not sure what I think about it. I read a few great reviews, so I am going to keep going. Can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wither looks really good. and Defiance?? i'm so looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strange Angels is amazing, Lanna. I just finished reading it and I loved it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adored Wither- it's one of my favorite books of the year. Chime looks amazing as well, so I'll be looking forward to seeing your review for it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Royally Crushed looks like a sweet book to read. I'll add that to my growing list of "To Read Books", lol. I also just received all of the Tomorrow series (minus the chronicles). Already having read the first book in the series for High School, it’ll be nice to revisit it and continue the story.
    Good reading, and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox! I loved Wither :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.