Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Waiting on Wednesday...Some Number

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

One day, I'll get a regular schedule of doing WoWs. But right now it's quarter after midnight and I'm exhausted and sick and this requires less brain power than a review. So...yay?

Some of these may be repeats because I don't feel like checking. I'm sure you guys won't mind too much though, yes?



Lesley Livingston
Penguin Canada
[June 14, 2011]

Is this coming out in the US? I don't know. But I want it. Because I adore Lesley's Wondrous Strange trilogy and I adore Lesley herself. This book just sounds fantabulous.







Mette Ivie Harrison
EgmontUSA
[October 11, 2011]

I watched a movie version of Tristan and Isolde years and years ago and wasn't happy with how the story ended, but enjoyed it anyway. Add in the gorgeous cover and I WANT IT. I'm also 95% sure I've mentioned this one before, but there wasn't a cover then...so yeah.









Meg Cabot
Scholastic Inc.
[April 26, 2011]

It's Greek mythology. And Meg Freaking Cabot. So obvs I want it. And this cover? Droolworthy.




 






Kody Keplinger
Poppy
[September 5, 2011]
I loved The Duff and Kody rocks and this book sounds pretty kick-ass.






Kady Cross
HarlequinTeen
[May 24, 2011]

STEAMPUNK. And that dress? Can I have it for senior prom? Please? Or I'll take the book, that's fine too.

I think I'll stop it there because...I have homework to do. And sleep is nice.

So what are you waiting on this week?

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. We have a lot of the same books we're looking forward to. :) I think THE GIRL WITH THE STEEL CORSET is at the top of my list right now. There's nothing better than an awesome steampunk!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.