Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Abusing My Power...Again

I'm out of places to link this and I'm technically in 18th place (well...19th if you're looking at the number of votes, BUT THE WEBSITE STILL SAYS 18th), but I wanna do better. I don't know if it affects the editor's voting at all, but it can't hurt to do better, can it?

Yes, I'm doing this again. Because I want this shot at publishing.


Read it (should you choose to), give it some stars (preferably 5), log into facebook. Comment if you wish. And it's okay if you've voted before, as long as that vote wasn't cast today! Just a minute of your time to help me make a dream come true.

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. Voted again! Good luck! I'm crossing my fingers for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.