Sunday, 3 April 2011

In My Mailbox (63)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

This is technically two weeks of books because last week's haul wasn't worth it. Technically this week isn't either, but combined it's...not horrible.

Won:
Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess

For Review:
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach

Thanks to MTV Books and Speak for sending these books!

Next week, I SHOULD have more books for my haul. Hopefully. How's your mailbox doin'?

--Julie

Lanna:

I have to do this quickly, so:


I bought Lament by Maggie Stiefvater and Skuldugger Pleasant: The Faceless Ones by Derek Landy. I wasn't going to buy any books, but then I was in a shop and the books were there and...yeah, I have no self control. I still need to read the second Skulduggery Pleasant book, that one is the third but I did really like the first one. 


And I got Prisoner of the Inquisition by Theresa Breslin for review. The cover of this one is gorgeous and it sounds interesting, it's just bad timing because I'm so not in the mood to read historical fiction right now. I'll get to it eventually though. 

Oh, and I was sent a copy of the new UK cover for Looking for Alaska by John Green, which I re-reviewed. It's different from all of the other LfA covers, I really like it (although, I'm not too fond of the red thing - heart? whatever - but I love the water thing).


Later.

3 comments:

  1. Wake Unto Me sounds like a great read and I LOVE laura weiss. Hope you enjoy the books :)

    Stop by and enter my Stand for Japan giveaway if you get a chance!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved Wake Unto Me! I hope you do, too! :) Awesome books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wake unto me sounds really good.

    have a good rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.