Sunday, 10 April 2011

In My Mailbox (64)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Lanna:


For Review:
The War on Destiny by J. Sciancalepore (this one sounds really interesting and I love the cover in person)

Bought:
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Annexed by Sharon Dogar
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger

What'd you get this week?
Later.

Julie:

Things have been really slow book wise, but that's probably for the best, honestly. And hey look, a vlog (A vlog that took almost 5 hours to upload and, as you'll be able to see, is only 5 or 6 minutes long. That's how much I love you)!


For Review:
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
Everlost by Neal Shusterman (Quick Story: We were home when the mailman dropped this off and my dad went out to say hello and get the mail from him. The mailman was on the steps, then kind of came back to the door and said "Just wanted to be sure everything was there." My dad brings in the mail and throws two packages at me and I realize that the mailman was talking about one of my packages. The envelope for this book had been cut open. It was very clean and precise. The book was in there, as was the note (shown in video), so I HOPE nothing else was in there. But clearly the Wannabe-Thief has no good taste.)


Bought:
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty

So, what'd you get in YOUR mailbox?

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. I got a box this week that was so light, we thought something had been stolen out of it. But it was meant to be that way apparently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Clarity, City of Fallen Angels, Once in a Full moon,& A touch Mortal :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Wolfsbane and Between Shades of Gray! I hope you both like your new books.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.