Sunday, 17 April 2011

In My Mailbox (65)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Julie:
Lots of fun stuff in the mail this week!


For Review:
Rise by Stefne Miller

Bought:
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (not mentioned in video because I was kind of frazzled at that point. And I loaned it out to a friend since I've already read it as an ARC, which made it easy for me to forget.)
A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Gifted:
Poster
The Body Finder bracelet
Pins
Card

Mucho thanks to Stefne Miller and Suzanne Lazear for the awesome sent this week! 

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Rise, Between Shades of Gray and Thirteen Reasons Why. Also, I LOVE Between Shades of Gray. Excellent books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a LOT of good books this week. Water for Elephants, Between Shades of Gray, Thirteen Reasons Why... Gah, I'm jealous.
    I hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.