Sunday, 24 April 2011

In My Mailbox (66)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Happy Easter! Or, Happy Passover! Or...just Happy Sunday!

Very busy week this week, for me. Very random, but I was glad I could be home to get them all as they came. Much more exciting for me.


For Review:
Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
Corsets and Clockwork edited by Tricia Telep
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby

Won:
XVI by Julia Karr

Thanks to HarperTeen, Simon and Schuster, Running Press, and Julia Karr!

What's in your mailbox this week?

--Julie

Lanna:

It's 2am and I just got home from my friends like an hour ago, and I'm tired so this is going to be a lazy post - just lists, no pictures of covers.

For review:

Exposure by Therese Fowler
Wild/Illusions by Aprilynn Pike

Exposure is an adult novel, I think, but it has teen characters in it and YA appeal. Haven't read the first two books in the Wings series, so I'll probably give Wild (UK title, US is Illusions) away, or maybe wait until I can read the first two. 

Bought:

Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Dawson's Creek: Omnibus 1 by Jennifer Baker, et al
Dawson's Creek: Omnibus 2 by K.S. Rodriguez, etc.

I'm craving another epic dystopian after reading Divergent, so maybe Enclave will deliver. And I'm a big nerd for Dawson's Creek, so I figured I'd try the bind ups of books written to go with the show (couldn't find the goodreads links for the DC books, they're pretty old).

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, a finished copy of Moonglass! Gorgeous! Corsets & Clockwork is a really, really good anthology. I loved pretty much every story!

    I can't wait to hear what you think of Enclave--it's in my TBR pile, and I'm really looking forward to reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start reading the books before We'll Always Have Summer comes out! I haven't read Spells yet which is the 2nd book in the series but I can say that Wings was one of my favorite faerie reads so hope you'll look into Illusions!

    Happy Easter :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.