Saturday, 9 April 2011

A Note/Apology

So, I've kind of sucked at reviewing lately. Most reviews you've seen from me lately were written months ago. And I can't explain why.

I love working on the blog. I've been working slowly on this one post that I'm SUPER excited about and I want to do discussion posts and I've got a number of reviews to write.

But I'm utterly blocked.

I can't think of a discussion post and when I sit down to write a review, the tab just sits there. It's like I just can't do anything that I *need* to do or *want* to do (except that one post). 

Sadly, the rest of the month will probably continue this way for me. I have AP tests the first week of May we're already prepping for and I'm tired ALL the time. I go to bed late on Sunday, then need a nap Monday, then go to sleep late Monday night and the cycle continues. Soon, it'll start effecting my reading time because sleep IS usually more important than reading.

I'm going to try to post more reviews soon and I'm doing the read-a-thon today so I'll have more stuff TO review, but I don't have any guarantees at this point.

Maybe I'm just kind of burnt out on blogging? Maybe my mind's just too jumbled? Maybe I'm just too tired? I don't know. But I DO know I'm determined to be back to reviewing and writing discussion posts after my AP tests. And at least Lanna's fairing better than I am lately.

So it's a note, an apology, and a warning of what's possibly coming up. But, the real point of the post? I can't make myself sit down and write a review, but I hate how long it's been since we last posted something. Which means you guys get my crap-explanation.

--Julie

(P.S.: It's also almost 1 am and I still need to work out and plan for the read-a-thon. Otherwise I'd be more creative/fun with this...or try to write a review.)

(P.P.S.: This is JUST FOR ME. I can't speak for Lanna.)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's too bad. Still, you shouldn't worry about it! We'll love whatever you post, whenever you post it. :)

    Good luck with school! (Especially those AP tests. Mine are coming up, too. Eep.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.