Sunday, 1 May 2011

In My Mailbox (67)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Lanna:


Didn't buy any books this week, but I got a finished copy of Divergent by Veronica Roth (it's so shiny and gorgeous - I already read the ARC, review here) and a copy of Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton, for review.

Later.

Julie:

More goodness! I'm hoping this trend continues next week. It's AP week. Which may be more of a Hell Week than ACTUAL Hell Week (aka Tech Week and for those of you who aren't drama nerds, it's the week leading up to opening night).



For Review:
Viola in the Spotlight by Adriana Trigani
Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley

Won:
Sean Griswold's Head by Linsey Leavitt
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Thoughts on these books? What's in your mailbox?

--Julie

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Divergent =) !! It looks gorgeous ;)
    Happy reading !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab books this week! I think everyone got the goddess test! No doubt it'll be a NYT bestseller :)

    Enjoy!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read Divergent! And Tech week used to = Hell week at my school too. I miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Divergent. Me want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still a bit iffy on the Goddess Test too but if you do review it I'll decide off of that :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the video!:D
    You should have all your IMMs as videos(:
    I've heard a lot fo good things about Divergent....besides it's shiny-ness xD
    lisa

    check out my IMM(:
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.