Sunday, 8 May 2011

In My Mailbox (68?) + A Question

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

This was another fantastic week. I don't know who I appeased for the awesome, but I'm super grateful. I needed some awesome this week.

Bought:
Family by Micol Ostow
Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean (Already read. FANTASTIC series. Sorry to see it go, but I highly recommend it!)
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti
Stop in the Name of Pants! by Louise Rennison
The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti

Review:
Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Forever Crush by Debra Moffitt

Thanks to A at Little Brown, R at St. Martin's Press, and P and S at Simon and Schuster! (And thanks to my parents for the Easter money.)

--Julie

Lanna: 

Didn't buy any new books (I'm getting good at that! - Well, if you can call 2 weeks "good"), but I got Flawless by Lara Chapman for review, which I read as soon as it arrived and posted a review of. 

On another note, I have a question for you all: 

Do any of you know an online store that stocks Australian YA books and ships to the UK without the shipping costs being insane? 

I really, really want to read Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (and a few other books), but they're not published in the UK or US yet and I can't find them on Amazon or The Book Depository and any Australian sites that I've found them on, the cost of the book and shipping is about £30/$45 (it's a YA paperback - there's no way I'm paying that much for it). 


The fact that I can't get the book is making me want it even more. :(


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.