Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Hourglass Releases TODAY!

Yes, my lovelies, the time is finally here! Hourglass by Myra McEntire is out and about in the wild! You can, you know, OWN IT. You can finally understand why I've been talking about this book CONSTANTLY since February. You can gush with me (which does mean you're welcome to email me...just know I may ask to forward the gushing TO Myra.).

So, if you've pre-ordered it, you should anxiously stare at your UPS/FedEx/mail person until they give you a book-shaped package with Hourglass in it. If you haven't, you should run and/or drive to the nearest book store. If they don't have it, demand they get it in stock and move on to the next store. Repeat this process until you find it.

Me? I'll be pulling the "I finished school and I really NEED THIS BOOK NOW" card to pick it up this weekend. And a few other books. Because...my summer vacation starts Thursday and I NEED a finished copy of Hourglass (and a few other books).

--Julie

P.S. Not TRYING to pimp myself out here, but I've posted lots of Hourglass quotes on my tumblr should you need teasers.

1 comment:

  1. I would gush at how awesome it is but alas. it has no UK publisher! *cries* when I have enough money I will be getting it imported!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.