Friday, 17 June 2011

Hourglass This or That



Today, we have my lovely boy, Michael, stopping by to answer a few This or That questions!

Pirates or Ninjas? I'll have to go with ninja. Kaleb's more of the pirate type.
Past or Future? Wherever Em is.
Nerd or Geek? Geek.
Sweet Girls or Tough Girls? Tough on the outside, sweet on the inside.
Hardcover or Paperback? Hardcover.
Fiction or Non-fiction? Fiction.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. Dark chocolate.
Mansion or Apartment? Four walls and a door. Maybe a window or two.
Going Out or Staying In? Staying in.
Ninth Doctor, Tenth Doctor or Eleventh Doctor? Aren't they all the same character? If you want me to debate who's the cutest ... Tennant. Now I feel weird. 


Thanks for stopping by the blog, Michael! It was fun coming up with the questions.

Hourglass is out now and I DEFINITELY think you should go pick it up and get to know Michael better (if you couldn't tell from this post and this post and my review).

--Julie 

1 comment:

  1. I love the last question, though I personally thing Eleven is the cutest. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.