Sunday, 26 June 2011

In My Mailbox (74)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Lanna:



For review:
Brother/Sister by Sean Olin

This one has been on my wish list since I heard about it - I'm a sucker for twisted stories like this. :)

Bought:

Blankets by Craig Thompson
The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan

I've been wanting to read Blankets for ages, it's a graphic novel and a bunch of people have said how amazing it is and then in the chat for Jackson Pearce's live show this week, someone was saying how great it was again and so I stopped putting it off and got it. I've heard good things about The Lover's Dictionary too, I think this is the first David Levithan book I've read that wasn't co-written with Rachel Cohn. 

Later.

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to get a copy of The Lovers Dictionary, it looks so good! Great week!

    Here's my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blankets looks really good and I've heard nothing but good things about The Lover's Dictionary.

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting set of books - will keep an eye out for your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww I LOVE the look of Blankets. A friend let me borrow his a while ago but I was at uni and everythin was stressful so I ended up giving it back before even reading it :( I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.