Sunday, 10 July 2011

In My Mailbox 76

Julie:

WEEEE books. 

I'm gonna be honest, I'm too lazy/tired to find the proper disclaimer, but you all know this is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and if you've never visited their blogs before, you can google it, yes?


For Review:
Twisted by Sara Shepard
Love Story by Jennifer Echols

Bought:
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Insatiable by Meg Cabot
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Love is a Many Trousered Thing by Louise Rennison

Won:
Possess by Gretchen McNeil

 I'm really excited for these books. I've actually already started Love Story and I'm really enjoying it. So, what are your thoughts on these books?

--Julie

Lanna:

So these are gonna be link-less and pictureless because I want to just quickly finish my part of the post then go watch a movie.

For review:

Eragon, Brisingr and Eldest by Christopher Paolini

I was never sure whether I wanted to read these books or not, I've heard a lot of mixed things about them (mostly negative) but I may aswell try them now that I have them.

Bought:

The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy (I'm watching the TV adaption, wanted to read the book)
One Day by David Nicholls (the movie trailer for that looked awesome, so I bought the book)

Later.

8 comments:

  1. Glad you hear you are enjoying Love Story! I really want to read it. Awesome haul. Enjoy.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Meg Cabot books. I'm also excited about Possess. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about Abandon that it makes me really want to go out and read some of Meg Cabot's books.

    I really want to read Love Story. Hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie - Great books, I cant wait to hear what you think of the Meg Cabot books in particular!

    Lanna - One Day is AMAZING! I LOVED that book but seriously. You will hate the main guy in it... but just keep with it, its worth it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Story looks SOO good!

    And yay for all the Meg Cabot love.

    ALSO I read Tess of The D'Urbervilles back in high school. I thought I would HATE it but ended up loving it! I hope you love it too, Lanna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read One Day too...its mostly because of the trailer! I love Meg's books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Mediator series is FANTASTIC! I love all Meg's books but I think those are my absolute favorites so you'll have a lot of fun reading those :)

    Enjoy them all - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed Love Story! I'm on the tour as well. You had a great week!
    Here's My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.