Sunday, 17 July 2011

In My Mailbox 77


For Review:
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe
Paradise by Jill S. Alexander 
Fury by Elizabeth Miles


From Harmony, Because She's Amazing:
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
+lots of swag


Thanks to HarlequinTeen Panel, Stasia Ward Kehoe and B at Penguin, K at Macmillian, D at Simon and Schuster, and Harmony.

So basically this week was epic. I've already read Audition and it was fantastic and now I'm reading Shatter Me because...I need to.  I also got to go see Harry Potter yesterday and I got 4s on my AP tests and baseball games and just...weekend of win. Which is good because next weekend I'm getting teeth pulled and that's...fail.


So, thoughts? What's in your mailbox?


--Julie

Lanna:

It's 6am on Saturday and I've been up all night and I feel sick, so unless I edit the post again before it goes up on Sunday, I guess this is going to be another linkless/pictureless IMM (except for Julie's part), sorry 'bout that.

For review:


Boys for Beginners by Lil Chase (doesn't look like my kinda thing, but I might read it, just to see.)
Wither by Lauren DeStefano (jnblkjbljbdsal!)
Captain Jack Sparrow Handbook by Jason Heller (I'd like to keep Jack Sparrow...yes. And be a pirate.)

Bought:

Slice of Cherry
by Dia Reeves
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

Later.

8 comments:

  1. yay for awesome books!!!
    so jealous! :)
    -Alli

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo jealous you got shatter me! i can't wait to read that one. and same with audition! that book releases on my eighteenth birthday. not that it really matters, but i thought it was pretty cool, hehe :D

    amy & roger's epic detour and blood red road are SO. GOOD. both are faves of mine, so i hope you like! :)

    here what i got in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shatter Me and Audition!!! Those alone I think make up an amazing book week! And you got some other awesome ones too! Hopefully Shatter Me is as everyone says its going to be! Enjoy your books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Past Midnight too this week ^-^ Can't wait to read. I've had One Hundred Candles on my TBR for months now.

    Audition and Fury look pretty good and I hope you enjoy If I Stay (its a favorite of mine). :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved If I Stay and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour! Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many awesome books! I really liked SHatter Me, hopefully you do too :) And Shut Out! Oh, and If I Stay was amazing, I love Gayle Forman :) happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great book week both. Lanna hope you feel better quickly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely envious of SHUT OUT and SHATTER ME. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of those. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.