Sunday, 24 July 2011

In My Mailbox (78)

 Julie:


For Review:
Dark Parties by Sara Grant
The FitzOsbornes in Exile by Michelle Cooper

...Gifted?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Bought:
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater 

Super excited for everything this week! Any opinions? 

And I'll return to IMM as soon as I can, promise.


--Julie

Lanna:


 Shelfari print screen...:





For Review:


August by Bernard Beckett

Really not my kind of book but it could be interesting and the cover is awesome (I think the cover was uploaded upside down to Shelfari? Maybe?).


Bought:


Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
Off Magazine Street by Ronald Everett Capps
The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers


Off Magazine Street is the book that the movie Love Song for Bobby Long is based on and I love that movie and The Heart is a Lonely Hunter was mentioned in the movie and it made me want to read it. Norwegian Wood...it just looked good, there's a movie of that too but I haven't seen it, only the trailer.

Later.

4 comments:

  1. Wow fab book week. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to re-read 'Perks' ... I read it when I was younger, and since all the movie news has come out everyone has been talking about it again.

    Enjoy all your books, ladies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got Perks! I really want to read that one. Can't wait to see what you think! Greta books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to the "The FitzOsbornes in Exile" review, I was wondering whether I should buy it or not.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.