Thursday, 14 July 2011

Read-A-Thon Wrap Up!

So, just a quick little wrap-up post.

Day 1:
Read the last 2/3s of Love Story by Jennifer Echols
Read Possess by Gretchen McNeil (review to come in August)
Read 1/3 of Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe

Day 2:
Read last 2/3s of Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe (review in October)
Read 1/3 of A Brief History of Montmaray by ...I've forgotten.
Day 3:
Read the rest of A Brief History of Montmaray.

So, Day 1 was fantastic. I loved the books I was reading and then the first part of Day 2 was equally fantastic. Then I got to A Brief History of Montmaray. It was just. So. Slow. I'll do a full review later, but basically I wanted to get to the end, but I didn't want to read it. So massively slowed down because of it.

But that's my wrap up for the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon. Hopefully my next read-a-thon (which Lanna and I are currently debating doing one soon) will go better!

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. I had mixed feelings on Love Story, thought it would be better in all honesty. Anyway good job I'll be looking out for your next one if you go for it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.