Monday, 15 August 2011

In My Mailbox (81)

Lanna:


For Review:

Deception and Betrayal by Lee Nichols 
Excited to read these two, I've already started book one and I like it so far.

After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steve E. Wedel
Love the Need series so I can't wait to see if this one is as good.

Sektion 20 by Paul Dowswell
This one sounded really interesting, I've started reading it...not sure what I think so far, I have some issues with it.


The Kite Runner Graphic Novel by Khalid Hosseini
Already read this one and loved it, review will be up nearer the release date.

Vicious Little Darlings by Catherine Easer
This one sounds really good.

And I don't normally mention e-galleys (because I don't normally even read e-books at all), but I love netgalley! I have been whining on twitter and to Julie for ages about how there were some books from Australia that I really, really wanted but they were only available on Australian sites that had insane international shipping costs (one of them had it costing about £50 for one paperback YA book) and the US version of one of them isn't out until 2012 but netgalley got it now. And just:

Oh, the book was Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley btw. I love her other book that I've read and I've wanted to read this one ever since Adele over at Persnickety Snark talked about it ages ago.

Bought:

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
There is No Dog by Meg Rosoff
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden


Read any of them? Like them? Hate them? What'd you guys get in your mailbox? :)

Later.

Julie:


Won:
Possession by Elana Johnson

For Review:
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver

Bought:
A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Vixen by Jillian Larkin

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's what I got in my mailbox this week. What'd you get? 

--Julie

4 comments:

  1. Lots of great books this week! I can't wait for Sweet Venom & I heard Possession was really good! Happy Sunday! <3

    Jess @maybeitslove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanna, Memoirs of a Geisha and The Kite Runner are both very good. I'll be curious to hear how you like them!

    Julie, I highly approve of basically everything you got. I am so psyched to read Wildefire, A Need So Beautiful and Supernaturally. YAY!

    Happy reading to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read Memoirs of a Geisha now! It is my favorite book of all time. So far. Nothing else compares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memoirs of a Geisha is aaaamazing. Enjoy :)

    I can't wait to hear how Juliet Immortal is...I want it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.