Sunday, 28 August 2011

In My Mailbox 83

Julie:




For Review:
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Fury by Elizabeth Miles

--Julie

Lanna:


For Review:

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead and the Vampire Academy Graphic Novel

I already read and reviewed the graphic novel (it's not shown in the shelfari print screen cause on shelfari, it added that as another copy of VA instead of a new book) and I should have a review up of Bloodlines on Monday.

Bought:

Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty

I bought The Year of Secret Assignments a while ago and really want to read it, but then I noticed it said on goodreads it was book 2 in a series - I don't know if it's a companion novel or a direct sequel, but anyway, this is book one.

Song for Katya by Kevin Stevens

I stumbled across this one while I was in my, "I want to read about Russia!" phase - the title hooked me and it sounds good.

A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan

*shrug* It was there. (I have the UK cover--which the goodreads link takes you to--the Shelfari print screen shows the US cover.)

A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole

I asked Roo (male best friend) a while ago for a book recommendation and he said this one, that it was one of his favourites and I finally got around to getting it.

What'd you guys get? :)

Later.

6 comments:

  1. Great books! Fury, Bloodlines and A Long Long Sleep sound really good, hope you enjoy them :)

    My IMM: http://bookhi.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both got really, really awesome books! I want Bloodlines and Shatter Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great haul! I can't wait to read Shatter me and A Long, Long Sleep.

    You've got some great reading ahead!

    Here's my IMM

    -geekgirl
    geek girl's book blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Long, Long Sleep looks really good. I need to get it one of these days!

    I hope Bloodlines was good!

    Shatter Me looks amazing and I can't wait to read it.

    My IMM: http://gypsybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh nice book week. I haven't heard of a few of these - goes to look on Goodreads :D Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.