Sunday, 7 August 2011

In My Mailbox


No vlog this week due to youtube's stupid. But there were stories and such. If you want stories and such, lemme know.

For Review:
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez

Won:
Special Edition of Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Bought:
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
Burned by Ellen Hopkins
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
The Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot
Dancing in my Nuddy Pants by Louise Rennison
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince? by Melissa Kantor
Austenland by Shannon Hale
The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big, Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
The Boy List by E. Lockhart
The China Garden by Liz Berry

Thanks to S at Simon and Schuster and Lauren Oliver and HarperTeen.

Maybe I went a little overboard...maybe?
So, what's in your mailbox this week? 

--Julie


4 comments:

  1. The Pledge! *wants* That book has got to be the most anticipated book of the year..well among others.
    Great haul for you this week. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going overboard on books is cool. You got some good ones there and others I hadn't heard of before. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice IMM! You are going to really enjoy North and South. If you haven't seen the miniseries, I highly suggest you watch it soon. And Virtuosity is FANTASTIC. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there really such a thing as going overboard when it comes to books?? I don't think so...

    Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.