Sunday, 11 September 2011

In My Mailbox 85 (& a Divergent fan trailer I found on youtube & book tumblr)

Lanna:


For Review:

Finished copy of Mister Creecher by Chris Priestly

Not shown in the Shelfari print screen - I'm sure I have an ARC of it somewhere too, this is a finished copy. I think I'll give this one to my nephew, it's not really my kind of thing and I have too much stuff to read that I really want to read right now.

Bought:

Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles

I can't wait to read all of these. I've heard amazing things about Chaos Walking series, so I bought the first two - I put off reading it for so long but then I read some quotes on goodreads and one of them convinced me that I have to read the books. 

Gift:

The first Mediator bind up by Meg Cabot and a bunch of swag. Julie is so awesome - she went to a Meg Cabot signing and she got me the US Mediator bind up (which I've wanted for ages but of course, they don't have here in Scotland and I love The Mediator series) and she got it signed for me and...and...


I have the best co-blogger. :)

What'd you guys get? Have you read any of the books I got, particularly The Knife of Never Letting Go? What'd you think of them?

ALSO! Julie and I both have tumblrs, but we made a book blog tumblr where we'll specifically be posting bookish things, so go follow us if you want? And you can ask us book/book blog/random questions if you like too. bloggers-heart-books.tumblr.com

Annnd on a completely unrelated note, because I wanted to show you this but didn't want to make a different post, I found this fan made trailer for Divergent on youtube and it's so awesome (although I'm not sold on the fan cast choices, particularly Tris...even though she's better than the Saoirse Ronan suggestion). But seriously, it's - the kind of video that makes me wish I could make videos:



Later.

3 comments:

  1. Great books!!!! I cant wait to get my hands on Shut Out!!! Happy reading!!!

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Shut Out, I hope you do too! And if you haven't read The DUFF yet definitely pick that one up =D I've been wanting to read the Patrick Ness books forEVER and I still haven't! I must get on that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.