Sunday, 18 September 2011

In My Mailbox 86

It's raining books, hallelujah, it's raining books.



For Review:
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Hell to Pay by Wendy Corsi Staub
The Ninth Day by Jamie Freveletti

Won:
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala

From Harmony:
Fracture by Megan Miranda

Thanks to HarperCollions, Simon & Schuster, Holly Cupala, and Harmony!

Thoughts? What's in your mailbox?
--Julie

Lanna:

Just got one book this week: Ashes by Isla J. Bick for review. I can't wait to read it, it sounds awesome. :)

Later.

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of Sweet Venom! I am dying to read that one! I'm trying to resist buying it till after my bday (in the hopes that my parents get it for me lol). Can't wait to see what you think! Looove mythology =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Can't wait to read Sweet Venom.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.