Sunday, 25 September 2011

In My Mailbox 86

Julie:                                                                                                                                                         





Bought:
Ingenue by Jillian Larkin
For One More Day by Mitch Albom
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

For Review:
Reckoning for the Dead by Jordan Dane
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
Girls in Charge by Debra Moffitt
Between the Sea and Sky by Jackie Dolamore

From Harmony:
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifvater
Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

I won't...I won't try to explain having all the new books...nope.

Thoughts on books?

--Julie

Lanna:


For review:


This Dark Endeaver by Kenneth Oppel

I think this one is like a prequel to Frankenstein? Maybe? It's not really my kind of thing but if I'm not too swamped with books and stuff then I'll try read it soon.

Bought:


Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

So it's not actually here yet. But I ordered it and if I don't include it in this weeks IMM then I'll forget. But yeah, when this one arrives, I'mma be all:



Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer

This is one of those books that I always recognised the title of but never really knew much about but never really felt the need to look it up. And then someone I follow on tumblr posted quotes from it and I was all, "Hey, I wanna read that now!" - so yeah. I still don't really know what it's about, I think it's 9/11 related though? Possibly?

How to Ruin a Summer Vacation by Simone Elkeles

I love her Perfect Chemistry series, so I want to read more of her books and I've heard awesome things about this series. 

Remembrance by Michelle Madow
Hurricane by Jenna Lynn Duncan

Those two just sounded good. *shrugs* I think I read that Remembrance was inspired by Love Story by Taylor Swift (even the cover looks inspired by that), so I like the sound of it.

What'd you guys get this week?

Later.

3 comments:

  1. Lola! So excited for this one to come out! I must get The Faerie Ring as well. Great books this week. Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a great haul this week! And I love the .gif. I know them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I'm excited for The Faerie Ring. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.