Saturday, 29 October 2011

Julie is Bored, So You Should Take this Survey

With college applications almost done and nothing but NaNoWriMo ahead, I'm...I'm kind of bored with what we're doing. It feels like almost all we're doing lately is reviews and blog tours and In My Mailbox. Which was great for the hectic schedule I had, but now as we prep for November and December (we need to start coming up with blogoversary things...crap. Put ideas in the comment section?), I want to do more. Especially since yes, reviews are probably going to be harder for us to do. So, give us your thoughts in the survey below!


If there's anything I left out, just throw it in a comment (or the comment section). I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think!

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.