Sunday, 6 November 2011

In My Mailbox (92)

Lots of review books this week!


For Review:
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Roth

So, those are my books. I want to hug them and roll around in them and jump up and down even though I'm not allowed to jump right now. I want to read all of them right this minute too but...that's not gonna work out. 

Any thoughts on the books this week?

--Julie

Lanna:


I completely forgot about the IMM post, so I'm just going to add these quickly. Bought this week:

Beautiful Creatures and Battle Royale - I've been meaning to read those for ages and finally got round to getting them.
Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli - Read the first one years ago and...I'm still not entirely sure what I thought about it. The writing was good and the story was unique but...I dunno. But I've decided to finally read this one.
Love Lessons by David Belbin - I think this is a teacher/student relationship one...
The Vampire Stalker by...an author whose name I can't quite remember right now and it's unclear on the picture. I've wanted to read this one since I heard about it months ago.

So yeah, I think that's all I got this week.

Later.

3 comments:

  1. The Statistical Probability was SO good (I caved and read it early). I'm reading Beautiful Creatures right now and it's kind of awesome. And I got Under the Never Sky this week too! This right here is why I follow you guys, you obviously have excellent taste ;) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and Born Wicked (: Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm re-reading Beautiful Creatures now in preparation for reading Beautiful Darkness and Beautiful Chaos. I'm remembering just why I enjoyed it so much the first time around. Hopefully, you'll like it too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.