Sunday, 13 November 2011

In My Mailbox (93)

Weeeeee books!



















Bought:
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Bumped by Megan McCafferty

For Review:
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Rush by Jermery Iversen

--Julie

Lanna:




For Review:

The Enthralled anthology by...a bunch of awesome authors who I'm not going to list. - I've only read one of the stories so far (Jackon Pearce's one) and really liked it.

Muse by Rebecca Lim - This is the third book in the series and the books are really good, they're so different from other paranormal/Angel books.

Bought:


Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu - I think this one is middle grade maybe? But it's a Snow Queen retelling (which I love) and I'm in a wintery story mood and someone quoted it on tumblr and I was all, "Oooh! I wanna read it!"
Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver - Honestly, I wasn't going to read this book (I don't oftend read younger books) but the authors note made me want to read it because it made it sound like it would be heartbreaking to read plus Lauren is fab.
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev - Loved the first book.

So what'd you guys get this week? :)

Later.

4 comments:

  1. You have some interesting books to read this week. Hope you enjoy them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to look into that series now! ( Muse ) .. ,how lame is it that I hadn't even heard of it?! sigh.. so out of the loop since my bookstore died :( .. ooo breadcrumbs looks interesting too.. Happy reading !

    http://thepassionatebookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liesl and Po sounds brilliant, I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Graveyard Book! And Leisl and Po looks interesting ... I've seen it on a few blogs now. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.