Sunday, 4 December 2011

In My Mailbox (95)

Lanna:

So I haven't done IMM for a few weeks and I wanted to try doing an IMM vlog (since the first time I tried it fail epically) but by the time I remembered IMM it was too late to vlog properly (my voice is quiet so I need to talk loud for the mic to pick up my voice and it was too late for loud talking) and I'll probably be busy tomorrow...so yeah, I - did a half vlog. Without talking. iFail.


Books in the video:

For Review:

The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
In Darkness by Nick Lake

Bought:

Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
The Girl With Glass Feet by Ali Shaw
Amy and Isabelle by Elizabeth Strout
The Night of the Mi'raj by Zoe Ferraris

There were other books but they haven't arrived yet, so maybe I'll try proper IMM vlog with actual talking next time (although my voice is stupid and my accent is ridiculous...).

Later.

Julie:

I tried to vlog, but youtube's a butthead once again. It would claim to record my videos and not actually record them. So...yeah.

For Review:
Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz
Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyt

Bought:
The Remarkable Life and Times of Eliza Rose by Mary Hooper
Legend by Marie Lu
Crossed by Ally Condie
Every Thing On It by Shel Silverstein

What's in your mailbox this week?

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. Lots of great books this week!

    Lanna - I LOVED Mara Dyer. I'm really wanting to get Jekel Loves Hyde, maybe soon. ;)

    Julie - Legend is amazing!

    Hope you both enjoy your books!

    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mara Dyer sounds good, hope you enjoy! I need to read the Matched series so I hope you enjoy Crossed, Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! Mara Dyer is amazing and so is Legend. Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.