Sunday, 11 December 2011

In My Mailbox (96)

Lanna:


I was going to do a vlog with actual talking this time but I feel like hell and there's work going on in the house so drilling is happening every few minutes so...yeah, just a regular IMM this week (and the bought books are actually books from over a few weeks and didn't include in the last IMM cause it was a vlog and they hadn't arrived yet).

For Review:


Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey

Bought:

This is Shyness by Leanne Hall

Alaska by Sue Saliba (Already read, review should be up tomorrow.)

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Ten Short Stories You Should Read This Year by a bunch of authors (the one I bought it for = Melina Marchetta and isn't pictured in the Shelfari screenshot)

Saving June by Hannah Harrington (already read an e-galley months ago and reviewed it)

Only the Good Spy Young and Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter

The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Tender is the Night by F.Scott Fitzgerald

Dear Scott, Dearest Zelda: The Love Letters of F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald

A Dinner of Herbs by Catherine Cookson

So what'd you guys get this week?

Later.

6 comments:

  1. Shatter me is amazing! The cover for Stolen Away is so pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ally Carter's books, hope you enjoy them. Shatter Me sounds good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently discovered Ally Carter so I'm happy to see her books in your IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I bought Saving June this week, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Ally Carter is fabulous!!! I adore her books so much! Enjoy!

    My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-24-one-with-lots-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing !! Very good keep it up.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.