Sunday, 8 January 2012

In My Mailbox (100)

Hello lovelies!

No vlog this week because I have a hacking cough and therefore, don't sound all that great. Even when I do, talking for too long will mess me up.

For Review:
Shot Through the Heart by Niki Burnham (signed)
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Forbidden by Syrie and Ryan M. James

Bought:
The Indigo Notebook by Laura Resau
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Birthmarked by Caragh M O'Brien

E-books:
The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi
The Heir by Grace Burrowes
The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
The Seeds of Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Angelfall by Susan Ee (sample)


Any thoughts on these books? Anybody read Angelfall and think I should go ahead and buy it? What did you get this week?


--Julie

5 comments:

  1. You got some great books, some of them are on my wishlist!
    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you filling up that new kindle with lots of awesome books.

    I do have to say The Probability of Miracles is a sob fest but SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a bit jealous of Shot through the heart by Niki Burnham. I hope you enjoy it.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Lots of great books this week. I loved Hallowed and The Probability Of Miracles. Can't wait for your reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh. So many great books. I came across Windup Girl in the bookstore and I loved the sound of it. I've already read Bacigalupi's Shipbreaker, but I thought it was just eh. I think I like the sound of his adult novels much more!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.