Sunday, 15 January 2012

In My Mailbox 101

Julie:

So...I had another big week. Oops?




Bought:
Fire by Kristen Cashore
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
She Went All the Way by Meg Cabot
Exile by Anne Osterlund
Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The Traitor's Smile by Patricia Elliott
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Ebooks:
Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
Tortured by Caragh M. O'Brien

For Review:
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne

Ebooks for Review:
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Wanderlove by Kristen Hubbard
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould

Won:
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges

...Yeah. Any thoughts on these?
--Julie

Lanna:

Yeah, I have a lot of books this week too (23 books) - because it's actually a few weeks worth of books. I was going to do a vlog but I think I have a bit too many books.

Shelfari print screen:


For review:

Supernaturally by Kiersten White (I've already read and reviewed this one)
The Dead of the Night by John Marsden (which I've already read and reviewed too. I was sent another copy of the first book, Tomorrow When the War Began, as well but I sent it to Julie)
Kiss, Date, Love, Hate by Luisa Plaja
Poison Heart by S.B. Hayes
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer (can't wait to read this one)


Bought:

Legacy by Cayla Kluver
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce (which I got purely because the main character is a redheaded girl named Alanna, like me)
Mercury's War by Lora Leigh (immature confession: I bought this because I thought it would make me laugh after seeing a review of it)
The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Courage to Love by Robert Ellis
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
The Symposium by Plato
Rooftops of Tehran by Mahbod Seraji
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
The Blood of Flowers by Anita Amirrezvani
Colourbook by Rosalyn Chissick
The Cellist of Sarajevo by Steven Galloway
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala

...Um. Yeah. A lot of them are ones I searched out because I was in the mood to read certain types of stories - like love stories set in Iran and things like that or stories set in different places than the usual American/UK settings that I tend to read. Have you read any of the books mentioned? If yes, what'd you think of them?

Later.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo for super awesome books!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly!! This is crazy big. You guys will have a ton of books to read. So jelly! :) enjoy reading them all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.