Sunday, 22 January 2012

In My Mailbox 102

 Julie:
Not too much this week, but I'm really excited about these books!

There was a vlog. But sometime after youtube finished processing it and before I click publish, it was eaten. So, you know...yay youtube.

 Won:
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

From Lanna:
Torn by Cat Clarke
Tomorrow When the War Began by James Marsden

RandomBuzzers:
The Other Countess by Eve Edwards

For Review:
Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Havoc by Jeff Sampson

Ebooks I Bought:
Sins of a Wicked Duke by Sophie Jordan
Night Swimming by Niki Burnham
Clockwise by Elle Strauss

So, there you go. My week in books. Thoughts? What's in your mailbox?

--Julie

Lanna:

I just got some review books this week.


For Review:

The Broken Road by B. R. Collins - Not sure if that's my kind of thing. I might give it to someone else.
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendara Blake - I think that's out in the US but that's the UK ARC and I've been wanting to read it for ages.
Heaven by Christoph Marzi - This one sounds awesome, can't wait to read it.
The Dragon Slippers trilogy by Jessica Day George - Never actually heard of these before but the books sound cute.

So...yeah, that's all I got this week. What'd you guys get? Have you read any of the books I got/were they good?

Later.

3 comments:

  1. Cool books! I've heard Torn is good, and ADIB is amazing! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have never been lucky with YouTube...anyway, enjoy your books girls! The Dragon Slippers trilogy sounds good!
    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh. I've been wanting to check out Sophie Jordan's adult romances. I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.