Sunday, 29 January 2012

In My Mailbox (103)

So...this week wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't gone on a bit of a Freebie spree.

Youtube still sucks, so no vlog.

Bought:
Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
Ditched by Robin Mellom
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer

Ebooks Bought:
Starcrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce
The Assassin and the Pirate by Sarah J. Mass
Freebies:
Lucien's Fall by Barbara Samuel
Moonlight and Oranges by Elise Stephens
Romance of Broken Heart's by Jill Thompson
Sprig of Thyme by Jenna Dawlish
The Wary Widow by Jerrica Knight-Catania

EGalleys:
Pure by Julianna Baggott
Life is But a Dream by Brian James

Yup. And the worst part? I intend to browse the freebies every day from now on for more books that maybe sound better. If you guys want the link to where to find freebies, I can provide those and you can sift through the several hundred posted.

--Julie

4 comments:

  1. Life is But a Dream and Catching Jordan are both AMAZING books so I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is browsing the freebies bad? I think it's a smart move. Pure is on my must list and so is Catching Jordan - I've heard such great things about it and it's not a book I would normally pick up. Bummer YouTube is being sucky.
    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great IMM! I tend to go crazy with freebies too! I want to read Getting Over Garrett Delaney and Ditched, both that I've heard are good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM! I too would love to have a link to the freebies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.