Sunday, 1 January 2012

In My Mailbox 99

So...books these past two weeks...there's so many.




Christmas Presents:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Bunheads by Sophie Flack
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver
Possess by Gretchen Weiner
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen
The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Kindle!
Gift cards!

E-Books:
Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
Ten Cents a Dance by Christine Fletcher

For Review:
Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore
Partials by Dan Wells
Slide by Jill Hathaway

E-Galleys:
Allegiance by Cayla Kluver
The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson


Yeah...that was my two weeks. How was it for you guys?

--Julie

6 comments:

  1. Oh SHUT OUT, MARA DYER, and THE FALSE PRINCESS are all good. Nice IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT haul this week! I also bought Vesper for my Kindle because of the price (even though I currently have it checked out at the library). 99 cents! There are so many finished copies I want for myself that I don't own yet and you now own most of them, haha! Yay for Christmas! :D

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books!!! AND you got a Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a huge great and wonderful haul!

    ALSO yay for new ebooks and a kindle, I love my kindle!

    AND yay for False Princess, Audition, The Name Of The Star, Divergent, and Madame Tussaud especially.

    Happy New Years, Julie and Lanna too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I'm sad I missed the Magic Under Stone offer. I'm dying to read it! You're lucky to have caught it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bestselling author Carrie Ryan has given fans an awesome ride with her trilogy, and this final installment doesn't disappoint. THE DARK AND HOLLOW PLACES is both powerfully disturbing and touchingly beautiful as the pages explode with intense action that will leave readers breathless.

    Annah is an amazing lead character, almost drowning in guilt over leaving her sister so many years earlier while at the same time struggling over self-esteem with her disfiguring scars and the utter depression of survival in such a desperate world. Her unrelenting spirit and her choice never to give up will inspire everyone in their own struggles. This story has everything: intense action, nonstop excitement, heart-fluttering romance, enduring survival, and the grossest of gore. I can't wait to see what the talented Carrie Ryan has to offer next.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.