Monday, 30 January 2012

Incarnate Theater Treasure Hunt: An Activity for YOU




Welcome to the INCARNATE Theater Treasure Hunt!

This week, 45 bloggers are celebrating the release of INCARNATE by Jodi Meadows by participating in a treasure hunt with clues, activities, and lots of prizes including signed books and handknit fingerless mitts. You've reached an ACTIVITY blog, which means on this page, you can gain extra entries for Jodi's grand prize drawing by completing my activity and filling out the accompanying form. Then head to the next activity for more INCARNATE fun! There are 19 INCARNATE activities around. The more you do, the better your chances of winning the grand prize.

For more information on the INCARNATE Theater Treasure Hunt, check out Jodi's post. [http://www.jodimeadows.com/?p=568]

First, I wanna show you the picture Jodi sent me because it's full of awesome and you might enjoy the hint of what's to come.


So, I told you guys that this is an activity blog so you have to do an activity. What do you have to do on this blog? Pretty simple. Answer a question for me:

What would you do if you could live forever? 

Answer in the form below to enter the Epic Contest and answer in the comments below if you just feel like letting me know.




So, now that you've done that, you need to move on to other blog activities to gain more points, don't you? Well, here are a couple you can start with:


I've given you all you could possibly need, chickadees! Go, rack up your points! Enter the contest of epic!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in this treasure hunt! I love when blogs come together and have some fun! Definitely for a good cause - can't wait to see Incarnate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move around and spend lots of time in each country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! If I could live forever I would spend it learning: instruments, languages, etc..and traveling. Live everywhere! Great question!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd invest. For a long time. Forever and ever.

    Then I would probably spend every year in a different city around the globe, for one year only. Just to see the world and meet as many people and gain as many experiences as possible.

    Based on the other responses, it appears that we're on the same wavelength. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could live forever I would want to travel the world, and learn other languages. I would also be fearless about trying crazy foods, and doing fun things like skydiving and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I lived forever I'd do everything, at least once. I'd travel the world and visit every city; I'd learn every language; I'd earn every degree; I'd climb every mountain; I'd try every food...everything. Kinky, weird, funny, interesting, sexy - I'd try everything once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I could live forever, I would travel the world and experience everything that is important to different cultures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.