Sunday, 5 February 2012

In My Mailbox 104

Hi, my name is Julie and I'm addicted to getting free books for my Kindle.

I'm not doing a vlog because it's all on my Kindle so...there's nothing to see.

Kindle Freebies:
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
Bad Luck Love's Me by Jennifer Watson
Northern Light by Catherine Winchester
Man Hunt by Marisa Mackle
Undertow by Callie Kingston
Enchantment by Charlotte Abel
Taken by Charlotte Abel
Dance with a Devil by Hannah Thackeray
To Tempt a Knight by Gerri Russell
Of Noble Birth by Brenda Novak
A Hint of Rapture by by Miriam Minger
The Sweetest Fling by Amber Scott
I Wish... by Wren Emerson
Before the Midnight Bells by Jessica Woodard
Rogue's Honor by Brenda Hiatt
The Rogue Knight by Marcia Lynn McClure
Celtic Storms by Delaney Rhodes
The Raven's Revenge by Gina Black
The Bride Wore Blue by Cheryl Bolen
When Love is Enough by Laura Landon

Ebooks Bought:

The majority of these I won't be reviewing because it's historical romance and while I really enjoy romance novels, I don't feel like I'm...qualified I guess is the word, to really review them. I've only read a couple and I don't think I can fairly review them. But I figured I could at least bring them to your attention now and maybe every once and a while I can do some kind of feature so you can see which I'm reading/have read and if I like them.

So, yeah. I'm going to go put on the Cone of Shame.

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lot of freebies! I hope that you really enjoy all of those!

    Im hosting a giveaway on my blog if you want to enter for something else that's free!

    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's a lot of free ebooks! I try to stay away from those because I tend to go a little crazy around free stuff:P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.