Sunday, 12 February 2012

In My Mailbox 105

I'm...not even going to try to justify this week's haul.



Bought:
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
In Your Room by Jordanna Fraiberg
Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
Away Laughing on a Fast Camel by Louise Rennison
Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers by Louise Rennison
$25 Barnes and Noble Gift Card
(Guess who's doing HER part to keep Barnes and Noble open?)

Kindle Freebies:
The Duke's Love by Stephanie Maddux
Cruelty of the Nobles by Kevin Peters
A Warrior's Romance by Rachel Scott
The Castle Needs a Lady by Robert Wiseman
The Lion and the Lark by Doreen Owens Malek
Grace by Jenny Donoghue
Heart of the Hunter by Linda Anne Wulf
The Heart Denied by Linda Anne Wulf
Pride and Princesses by Summer Day
The Fragrance of Her Name by Marcia Lynn McClure
My Lady Gisborne by Charlotte Hawkins
Shadow of the Guillotine by Sara Rice
Forever Mine by Delilah Marvelle
The Pendant by Mirella Sichirollo Patzer
The Black Angel by Barbara Samuel
Unlocked by Courtney Milan
Seducing Miss Dunaway by Kate Rothwell
Daughter of Time by Sarah Woodbury

For Review:
Collision by Stefne Miller 
The Starboard Sea by Amber Dermont

EGalleys:
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Won:
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges

Some of these aren't on goodreads, hence why there's no link.

Last week one of you asked about a link to where I find all these freebies. EReaderIQ is one of them. I also use another one, but the link for that changes every day, so if you want that I can give it to you in the comments because I'm not staying up until 4 in the morning to edit the link for today in the post.

Any thoughts on this week's haul?

--Julie

Lanna:

These are from the past few weeks, not just this week. And reading Julie's, I just realised that I never include e-books in my IMM posts - for some reason, it doesn't feel like I own the book unless it's a hard copy of it, so I don't include them. Do you guys like e-books included in IMM posts?

 

For Review:

Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris (I didn't realise it before because the UK cover is different, but that's been on my wishlist for a while)
Bracelet of Bones by Kevin Crossley-Holland
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (already read, loved and reviewed)
Dead Rules by Randy Russell

There may have been a few others that didn't have a Shelfari page so aren't in the print screen but I don't remember what they are. =/

Bought:

Flight #116 Is Down by Caroline B. Cooney (I was in the mood to watch disaster movies/read plane crash books and I stumbled across that one, dunno if it'll be any good)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg

What'd you guys get this week?

Later.

4 comments:

  1. Okay wow! You two got a ton of great books. I adored Everneath so I can't wait to see what you think of it, Julie. I also really enjoyed The Catastrophic History Of You And Me so I hope you like it, Lanna. Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, enjoy In Your Room! I read that when it first came out and it was so cute! & I'd Tell You I Love You...is a great book! <3 Ally Carter!

    Lanna, Every Other Day looks sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know where to start! So many good ones. I think of all I'm most looking forward to The Catastrophic History of You and Me.

    Hope you both enjoy all of your goodies!

    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've also recently obtained UNDER THE NEVER SKY and INCARNATE. They are both stunning in person.

    Here's what I got this week.
    http://consumedbybooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-50-and-what-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.