Sunday, 19 February 2012

In My Mailbox 106

Lanna: 

I just got one book this week (actually, it may have been two but I can't remember what the other was or where I put it):

I got Seraphina by Rachel Hartman for review, which isn't usually my sort of thing but since reading Froi of the Exiles I've been in a high fantasy sort of mood and this one sounds good and it has dragons in it which is awesome.

So what'd you guys get this week? And is there any high fantasy books (preferrably with some romance thrown in) that you'd recommend?

Later.

Julie:

I'm slowing down on Freebie grabs, fortunately. 

For Review:
Starters by Lissa Price

EGalleys:
Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker
The Academie by Susanne Dunlap
The Returning by Christine Hinwood
Sisters of Glass by Stephanie Hemphill

Freebies:
Daughter of Deceit by Carrie James Haynes
The Templar's Seduction by Mary Reed McCall
The Frog Prince by Elle Lothlorien
Beyond the Far Horizon by Sally Malcolm
The Corsair's Queen by Bridget Farrell
Hope for Tomorrow by Catherine Winchester
The Wolf's Sun by Karen Charbonneau
The Rosebud Burglar by Shana McGuinn
Caroline Bingley by Jennifer Becton
A Scandalous Charade by Ava Stone
One True Love by Lisa Follett
Charlotte Collins by Jennifer Becton
Royal Renegade by Alicia Rasley

EBooks Bought:
Unveiled by Courtney Milan

Big thank yous to Random Buzzers, Random House, Netgalley,  Bloomsbury, and Penguin.

I...I need help.

I won't be doing IMM next weekend, so I'd definitely love to hear your thoughts on this week's haul!

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. I also got Shooting Stars (super cute!), Unbreak My Heart and The Academie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's quite a load you got there with those freebies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.