Sunday, 26 February 2012

In My Mailbox 107


Bought:

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Songs My Mother Taught Me by Marlon Brando
The Demon Trappers: Forgiven by Jana Oliver

For review:

A finished copy of Poison Heart by S.B. Hayes - I already have an ARC of this one too.

And that's all I got this week.

And I've not posted any reviews this week either because me and my two sisters are all moving house in the next month or two (as in seperate houses, not moving together) and so I've been busy with that stuff and I'm in a total reading funk again - anytime I have time to read, I seem to just watch episodes of Downton Abbey instead. Oops.

It's strange - it's only been a week since I finished a book, and I have read a few chapters of a book this week, so it's not like I've been completely...not reading. But one week without finishing a book feels like months to me. It would be so strange to me to be one of those people who only read a few books a year or one book a month or something.

I'll stop rambling now. What'd you guys get this week?

Later.

4 comments:

  1. I also recieved Forgiven this week. I cannot wait to read it. I LOVE the Demon Trappers series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LANNA YOU DID NOT JUST BUY 'SONGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME' lol it's so lame how excited i am for you right now! i had a major squee moment when i saw the pic. i didn't know you were a brando fan too. i bought it a while back too :D yay us! he went on one at times, so i skipped some of those parts but there's a whole lot to be discovered, so i'm going to shut my moth and let you discover it for yourself. there were some amazingly touching moments in the book. it was wonderful really and truly getting to know him. i hope you have a lovely time with it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Graceling is SOOOO good.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished the audiobook of Graceling, and really liked it!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.