Monday, 12 March 2012

In My Mailbox 109

Lanna:                                                                                                                                                         


For review:

Partials by Dan Wells
Fateful by Claudia Gray



Bought:

Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (I read and reviewed that in like August last year or something, loved it)
Allegiance by Cayla Kluver

What'd you guys get this week?

Later.

Julie:                                                                                                                                                            

So...books. I had a slower week this week and y'all should be proud of my restraint!

For Review:
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

Netgalley:
The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland

Freebies:
My Heart's Desire/Thief of Hearts by Kate Silver
A Twist of Fate by Karen Michelle Nutt (Now $2.99)
To Seduce an Earl by Lori Brighton (Now $2.99)
Lord of the Abbey by K. R. Richards

Ebooks Bought:
The Redwyck Charm by Elana Greene ($.99)
 Courting Claudia by Robyn DeHart ($.99)
A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean ($4.99)
To Love a Thief by Julie Anne Long ($.99)

Any thoughts on these books? Anything epicly epic in your mailbox/inbox this week?

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. Nice shelf - great incoming!
    http://booketta.blogspot.com/2012/03/imm-and-mm_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved both Partials and Fateful, and I also got The Summer My Life Began this week:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.