Sunday, 22 April 2012

In My Mailbox 116

In My Mailbox time!

I probably shouldn't bother doing this since I think that within a couple hours of this going up, I'll probably be buying more books. Ah well, y'all just have to wait until next week!

"Bought" from Random Buzzers:
The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards

Purchased on Kindle:
As an Earl Desires by Lorraine Heath ($1.99 on Amazon)
Between by Cyndi Tefft ($2.99 on Amazon)
Waltzing with the Wallflower by Rachel Van Dyken and Leah Sanders (.99 on Amazon)
One Perfect Rose by Mary Jo Putney ($4.30 on Amazon)

Ebooks for Review:
From What I Remember... by Stacey Kramer and Valerie Thomas

Freebies on Kindle:
A Time to Love by Barbara Cameron ($9.68 on Amazon)
Salt Bride by Lucinda Brant (On Amazon)
Brass Hearts by A. Lightbourne (On Amazon)
Out of Joint by A. Faris (On Amazon)

Any thoughts on these? What's in your mailbox?

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. Waw good book you have!! Great mailbox! Enjoy all your amazing books this week ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.