Sunday, 8 April 2012

In My Mailbox 114


First off, Happy Easter/Happy Passover! As you read this, I'm probably just getting out of church and preparing to go eat my weight in food at a buffet (but I'm wearing a dress, so it's CLASSY).

So, umm, books yeah?

For Review:
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
When You Were Mine by Rebecaa Serle

Won:
The Right and the Real by Joelle Anthony

Egalleys:
Skylark by Meagan Spooner

Freebies:
The Highway Man of Tanglewood by Marcia Lynn McClure (now $2.99 unless you have Prime)
The Last Gift by Susan Brassfield Cogan (now $4.99 unless you have Prime)
Of Noble Birth and Honor Bound by Brenda Novak (box set, now $5.99)
Intentions of the Earl by Rose Gordon
The Devil Rogue  by Lori Villirreal
Danburgh Castle by Catherine E. Chapman
The Silk Weaver's Daughter by Elizabeth Kales
Noble Surrender by Layssa Hart
The Secretary by Meg Brooke

Ebooks Purchased:
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey

Someday, I will conquer this book mountain. Preferably before I go to college. Unfortunately, as my sister has finally left with her puppy and I need an empty house to clean my room (I'm weird), I'll be spending my last day of spring break cleaning my room while babysitting because that's as close to an empty house as I can get most days. Ya. =/

So, how are your book mountains looking?

--Julie

Lanna: I was sent a copy of Insurgent by Veronica Roth for review [insert fangirling here], I'm one of the two faction leaders for Amity UK. :D And I bought the first book in the His Dark Materials trilogy. 

Later.

1 comment:

  1. When You Were Mine looks really good, can't wait to hear what you think about it:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.